Hi Amy it's Me Candi or now Candice! Cause we are grown-ups-right? How absolutely beautiful your family is! Could those kids be any cuter? I think you are amazing to do this blog thing. I would love to chat if this shows my email be sure to write me. Candice
Candi, I can't see your email address anywhere, so here's mine: amymorrisrn@sbcglobal.net Write me there so I will have your address...I'd love to catch up!
2 comments:
Hi Amy it's Me Candi or now Candice! Cause we are grown-ups-right? How absolutely beautiful your family is! Could those kids be any cuter? I think you are amazing to do this blog thing. I would love to chat if this shows my email be sure to write me. Candice
Candi,
I can't see your email address anywhere, so here's mine: amymorrisrn@sbcglobal.net Write me there so I will have your address...I'd love to catch up!
Post a Comment