Fresno has been waiting 8 years for a marathon to come back to our city. Last Sunday was that day, and I got to be a part of it! My friend Jenny, her sister Beth and I ran the marathon as a relay team (along with 3,000 other people). The wind was fierce in some areas of the race, but it was otherwise fabulous weather, a good cheering crowd, and a lot of fun! It is great to be back into the world of running after taking some time in the background to birth 4 children!
Our relay team:

My 11.5 miles is done!

Jenny taking off with the "baton":

Post-race with Jenny, Beth, and Beth's husband Terry (who ran the WHOLE marathon!):

1 comment:
Your picture of the four of you is much better, so I stole it for our blog. Great job, you are a studette (is that how you spell it, is it even a word?)!
Post a Comment