Friday, May 2, 2008

Quick catch-up

Man! Life has been so busy lately! Spring has sprung in Fresno, and all the busy activities of life are becoming busier for a few more weeks and then will come to a sudden END! SUMMER IS IN SIGHT!!! This last month, Aislynn started crawling, and she also had her first Fresno-ripe strawberries (see pic below of her thoroughly enjoying them!). Jaden is raising "meal worms" in his class, so they can watch them cycle through the pupa stage and into beatles...I sure am glad that "pupa" was a spelling word last week so I couldl learn how to spell it! :) Jaden also received his Sparky plaque last week, which is an award for finishing ALL THREE AWANA books for ages K-2. He was so excited to reach this goal...he memorized a lot of Bible verses to do so! I am enjoying the kids so much right now...but it seems I don't have as much time now that I have a crawler!

P.S. THe boys have already been in the pool...they say the water's great! Y'all are welcome any time to swim with us...Just call!








This is one of my favorite pic's from this month...Jaden and Titus walking down the sidewalk together hand-in-hand...AWWWWW!!!



1 comment:

The Sheldon Five said...

I'm just gonna say it again. I am SOOOOO proud of Jaden. What a great thing to be hiding all of those verses in his heart. Also, I hope you know that by introducing Aislynn to delicious strawberries, she will never be able to leave the state during this season. They're never the same. Yummy.