As Murphy's law would have it, I bought the kids matching Easter outfits this year, but could not use them because 3 out of my 4 kids have colds (which excludes them from their nursery/Sunday school classes). However, we did have a blast as a family at our church's outdoor Easter egg hunt. The kids got more candy than is healthy, and I was privvy to several chocolate variations. This morning I made pancakes in the shape of a cross, which the kids thought was cool ("MOM, how did you DO that?"). We ended the day with reading the Easter story from Jaden's new children's picture Bible that Granny gave him for Easter. Overall, a great day! Thank you, Jesus, for sending your son to die and RISE!!!!


Aislynn's first Easter (she also just cut her 1st tooth!):

Titus loves his friend Rachel!

1 comment:
Very cute Amy!!!
Post a Comment