Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Skiing with the Andrews Family

Jaden and I had a "ski date" with the Andrews family yesterday. Since I hadn't been skiing in about 12 years, and Jaden had never been on the upper slopes, it was quite a heart-pounding adventure! Getting ON the ski lift turned out being harder than getting down the mountain...Jaden was knocked over by the ski lift the 1st time, and missed it completely our 2nd time up! (A nice gentleman rode with him on the next chair after I screamed back "HE CAN'T RIDE ALONE!!!"). Jaden and I only ate snow once, and Jaden LOVED it when we took the wrong fork in the trail and ended up going down the snowboard trick hill...lots of jumps and rails to avoid!


Jaden's friend Christian took a ski lesson and did great! They loved going down the beginner slope together. All-in-all, a fun and safe day (and beautiful weather too!)

The Andrews family (Garrett, Christina, Christian and Trevis)

No comments: