Friday, May 25, 2007


This week, our family went to Wonder Valley Ranch. I was the nurse for the Jr. High science camp they were hosting there. Jeremiah was recently hired at the camp as the Ropes Course Director...He tested the ropes this week, even giving Jaden and Titus a try on the course (now Jer can tease the kids that his SIX-YEAR-OLD can do the course!). The kids also enjoyed the waterslides, boats, fishing and swimming with the wild frogs at the camp!

4 comments:

The Sheldon Five said...

What brave boys. Titus, I don't think you burned your marshmallow. That's the only way I ever eat them.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!

Elvia said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Love you all.

Lynda said...

what an awesome family amy. what are you guy's going to do with a little girl? spoil her of course!!

take care,
Lynda Lockwood