Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I have been inspired











I have been inspired by my friends who have recently created some cool blogs...I was skeptical that I (the computer nimrod) could do this, but here I am...I hope to periodically update the blog with pictures of what's going on in our little Morris world here so y'all can stay connected! Here are a few random pictures of our family to get my blog started....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well, looky here... welcome to the 21st century, Mrs. Morris!!! haha... just kidding... nice to be able to read about you and the boys... so keep up the good work, and c'mon, you can do more than a once a month update :)

Grandpa said...

Well, congrats on your new blog! You da bomb lady!

What cute grandkids! Must be related to some incredibly beautiful grandparents! :)

You continue to be a huge blessing in our lives. We are SO proud of you!

Granny said...

Cool beans! This is gonna be fun, Amy, so please do keep 'em coming!

Great job already! And I agree with ALL that "grandpa" said. :)

Yep--and what handsome grandkids! Each one so very special to us.

With my love and blessings!!!

Elvia said...

Aw, such cute little guys. I miss you all so much.
Love you